DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Japan Mobile Phone Insurance Market (2022-2027) by Phone Type, Distribution Channel, Coverage, End-User, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Japan’s Mobile Phone Insurance Market is estimated to be USD 1.13 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1.91 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.11%.
- A complete analysis of the market
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Japan’s Mobile Phone Insurance Market is segmented based on Phone Type, Distribution Channel, Coverage, and End-User
- Phone Type, the market is classified into Budget Phone, Mid and High-End Phones, and Premium Smartphone.
- Distribution Channel, the market is classified into Offline and Online.
- Coverage, the market is classified into Physical Damage, Internal Component Failure, Theft and Loss Protection, and Others.
- End-User, the market is classified into Business and Individual.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for Japan’s Mobile Phone Insurance Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses Japan’s Mobile Phone Insurance Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increased Risk of Non-Payment
4.1.2 Increasing Digitization of Financial Services
4.1.3 Increase in Business Operations
4.1.4 Growth in Strict Terms and Conditions
4.2.1 Complex Governing Rules
4.2.2 Adds More Cost on Doing Business
4.3.1 Advancements in Technologies
4.3.2 Demand for Customized Trade Services
4.4.1 Fraud and Cyber Attacks Concerns
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Japan’s Mobile Phone Insurance Market, By Phone Type
6.2 Budget Phone
6.3 Mid and High-End Phones
6.4 Premium Smartphone
7 Japan’s Mobile Phone Insurance Market, By Distribution Channel
8 Japan’s Mobile Phone Insurance Market, By Coverage
8.2 Physical Damage
8.3 Internal Component Failure
8.4 Theft and Loss Protection
8.5.1 Electronic Damage
8.5.2 Virus Protection
8.5.3 Data Protection
9 Japan’s Mobile Phone Insurance Market, By End-User
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Strategic Initiatives
10.3.1 M&A and Investments
10.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
10.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
- Allianz Insurance
- Better Buy Insurance
- Blackberry Limited
- Gadget Cover
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Group
- O2 Mobile Insurance
- Pier Insurance Managed Services
- Protect your Bubble
- Salt Mobile SA
- Switched on Insurance
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2f0dhz